Hi, I am Radka.
I paint, draw and experiment with photography. I love the creativity not only in visual art but as an approach to life and the world around us. In my art, I experiment with layering and juxtaposing images, colours, lines, and planes. I find inspiration everywhere around me – in people, places, and nature.
Radka works with oil, acrylics, gouache, watercolours, and ink. Apart from painting, she draws, creates digital graphics, and experiments with abstract photography.
What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter – a soothing, calming influence on the mind…
– Henri Matisse
You can contact Radka for commissions or project cooperation at radka[at]radkazimovaking.com
- 2018 Solo show, AdAstra, Prague
- 2017 Solo show, AdAstra, Prague
- 2014 Solo show, Impact HUB, Prague
- 2014 Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Orlando, Florida
- 2013 Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Los Angeles
- 2012 Group show, DOX Art Salon 2012, DOX, Prague
- Central College of Commerce, Scotland, HN Diploma in Multimedia, 2007-2008
- Faculty of Humanities of Charles University, Prague, Bachelors in Humanities, 2002-2005
- Art School of Design, Prague, Subject – Oil-painting, 1998-1999